A while ago I posted about "The Journal Of Samuel Blackburn". Lots of illustrations were made for the project, however Julie and I decided to redo most of these illustrations and designs. The reason for this is that the project started out as a school project but has grown way beyond that. Most of the illustrations at the time were rushed and not as good as we hoped to be, except for a chosen few. Today, while looking through some of those illustrations, I found a few that I feel good about and even though they won't be used anymore I would still like to post some of them here because I had so much fun making them.
So here is a wip for a creature design, I'll post some of the others in a few days.