4/9/08

Pile'o'Rubbisch

First of is a present I made for a close friend of mine, Its a book wich I made hollow and then painted the cover, its also a small tribute to Andrew Him one of my fav illustrators, next is a painting (90×70) I’m working on in my spare time, I’m not trying to paint something realistic, I’m just playing around with the colourfull mud which we call “paint”, And last are some model sketches (around 5 min each), trying to use less shadings and more line…I’m sry about the bad quality of my Photo’s, the scanner is STILL broke, and I ain’t got the money for a new one…















5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice...and weird drawings...I wish I could do the same. C-YA!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brun-o,

Thanx again for my birthday present … I’m happy that you finally posted it
I really like your new style of drawing, especially the fourth one. In the beginning I really didn’t like your painting, but now after several weeks of getting used to it and the painting getting better, I’m finally starting to like it. But old ladies with pink hair are still a bit weird …
Jules x

jarl said...

ja joeng chapo en ik maar denken da ge alleen me den computer kon werken maar ge kunt ook goe schilderen. komt men blogs maar bezien als ge goesting ebt

s said...

I like the (90×70) painting! nice!