5/21/14

Oddworld

Here’s an illustration I did about a week ago for the Artistic Indie Game Expo called Free To Play (http://freetoplay2014.be/). They asked for some form of fan art, so I made the obvious choice to take Oddworld. Simply put, I wouldn’t be doing my job without having played the oddworld games. I was completely in love with the whole visual language of the game and spend ours upon ours drawing Abe and all the other characters in my sketchbooks. Those where some of the very first drawings I made in my live. So Thank you Oddworld Inhabitants.

For those of you not in the know, Just Add Water (Developments) Ltd andLorne Lanning are currently remaking Abe’s Oddysee in HD with some mighty impressive results, if you haven’t already go check it out:http://www.oddworld.com/

I can’t wait to play it!




2 comments:

Luke Lobert said...

Great piece. I didn't know they were remaking it. Thanks for the link!

Unknown said...

l9y00j2s08 l2p21c1u20 h1n43d9q61 r9l49p1b36 g2k86u9c61 m1b33b3w41